Screenshots show process from a desktop browser, mobile views will vary slightly but the process is identical for all.
1. Click on the link Create an account on the login page for MyAdmin
"Create an account"
2. Provide your personal details on the web from provided. On completion click the Next button below the form.
"Provide your personal details"
3. Check your email inbox: should have have received an email containing an account activation link. If you do not see this email, please check your junk mail as automated emails are sometimes wrongly assigned as junk. You must click this link within 6 hours of receiving to continue the account creation process.
"Receive an email containing an account activation link"
4. Clicking on the account activation link this will take you to a MyAdmin page to complete your registration. You then need to confirm your date of birth, enter security question and answer and a password.
"Fill out the account details"
5. Once your details have been successfully submitted your account will be created. You will see confirmation of account creation and be presented with your User ID. An email will be sent to your email account confirming that your account has been created and notifying you of your unique User ID.
Please remember your User ID, password and your security question details as you will need them in future.
"Confirmation of account creation"
"A message will be sent to your email account confirming your account has been created"
Registration complete You can now log in to MyAdmin using your unique User ID and your chosen password.
Account registration - Frequently asked questions
Q. I've forgotten my password, can you supply me with a new one?
A. Please use the Forgotten Password facility. The link is available from the MyAdmin login screen.
Q. I've forgotten my User ID, where can I find it?
A. Your User ID was posted to your inbox during the registration process, if you cannot see the email, please check your junk mail as automated emails are sometimes wrongly assigned as junk.
Q. I didn't receive an email from MyAdmin with instructions on how to complete the account registration process?
A. Please check your junk mail as automated emails are sometimes wrongly assigned as junk.
Q. I've forgotten my password and the answer to my security question can you email me a new password?
A. Unfortunately, since emails are not secure we cannot send out passwords via email. Please email the Help Desk for further assistance.
Q. I have tried to register with MyAdmin, however every time I try to enter a password it tells me my password is not valid, am I doing something wrong?
A. Please make sure that the password you are entering is 8 to 20 characters in length and contains at least one letter and at least one number (alphanumeric characters only). Also, please note some characters are not permitted such as '^&%#£|><\ or space character. We specify this to ensure you create a strong password and to ensure security.